4.15.2007

Sloppy Joes vs Mac n Chee

My weekend has been randomly filled thus far.
Went out after work on Friday, because my mind justified it. I hadn't been out for 2 weeks, and after working 10 days straight, it seemed right.

But Capitol Hill?

The place is soooooo packed, there's NO parking. At all. Anywhere. Within 10 blocks of where you want to be. And the club, even though it had pretty good potential, it sucked- the music didn't match the "Havana" moniker/motif. Perhaps happy hour on Thursday is better. And then I went to sleep.

I then made weenie-mac on Sat night. For the 1st time, on request. Angie/Jackie: you are gross to love it. Velveeta: Thou should be ashamed. And, when did you get put in the refridge section, when my whole life you've been on the regular shelf, next to the other pasteurized cheese products? Mac 'n chee will never be the same for me.

I got sunburned to day at the M's game, which we won, by many runs. They looked good. I then made sloppy joes. An Americana tour de force weekend. And then I watched...er....I mean wasted 20 minutes of my life watching this.

But Stephen Colbert's green screen challenge turned up some great stuff.

No comments: