6.02.2008

Sorry Kiwis.

I had to get my phone's codes updated- the one I bought in NZ.  I called T-Mobile, and when I explained the story to the woman at customer "care," she said, "you lived in New Zealand?  ....You know I have no idea where that is.....it sounds like it's in Europe somewhere."

I was in disbelief. I told her it's in the South Pacific.  She replied, "Really?  I am so bad with geography."  No you're ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

I don't know which is worse, to be un-locatable or a dumb American- oh wait, I think I do.

True story.

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Europe?! Goddammit, didn't you look at Lord of the Rings, woman? We're JUST WEST OF MORDOR! How hard can that be? OPEN YOUR EYES, LOOK FOR THE BIG FRIKKIN' UNBLINKING EYE WREATHED BY RED FLAMES, MOVE A BIT WEST, there we are! How can that be so hard to remember?

Wanisan said...

She might've been a good baptist!