9.09.2008

Ramblins

I feel like I've failed to blog not for the lack of desire, but just for the lack of stuff going on....
I had to do the work thing most of the weekend, but was super-excited to get Sunday morning off, so I could watch the Seahawks game.
What a waste of my time, as they got rickety-rocked by the Bills.  I turned off the game before half time- their offense wasn't doing anything....
Last night I hung out at my sister and brother in laws; the first time in a while.  I feel like I don't ever need/want to go to the Eastside these days- that there's nothing there except them.  And it's so far, or is it- 20 minutes with no traffic, and only coming home after 9 can that be guaranteed.
We played bocce ball, had dinner, and listened to my bro's new-ish stereo that really rocks.  It's so good, one can hear the noise of the lips of the trumpet player.  It was almost a "fuzzy" noise that on a lesser setup would have been considered acoustically poor.
And I'm not going into work today- taking a sick day, even though I ain't sick.  I have to finish putting in my new carpet in my car, a project that was conceived maybe 9 years ago, right after I installed the shitty old carpet myself.  My dad will be so pleased when he sees it!

No comments: