4.07.2009

End of Rant.

Well, I feel like the car troubles are over, even though the car is still in the shop.  But they figured out what the problem is, and I in the meantime changed all the parts that got fried in the electrical mess that they would have done anyways for 4 times the cost (at least).  And the fix isn't something I could have done at home.
But it's seemingly over, and I apparently got lucky-I was close to optimum fire in car conditions!

Anyways, I promise this'll be the end of my car dramas on this blog for a while (unless I crash the car, then the images of carnage will prevail).

Today I'm going up to Seattle to chats with people regarding employment.  I'm going to try a more "casual" approach.  Perhaps the suit and tie were bad juju in an informal industry- at least in the kitchens of the Northwest.

No comments: