7.06.2010

VanDreams.

For some reason, I got this idea in my head of an epic, trans-America road-trip. An almost circumnavigational one. When I tried to get directions from google maps, it blew the entire system of computerized map-makers up, and left a smoldering pile of rubble behind. That is the level of epic-osity.

In a conversion van no less. I've looked into it.....the vehicle of perfectness doesn't exist though: a 2 captained chaired, bed, cooking area, entertainment system in a diesel, made in the 90's. And it's painted green as an alligator. And it flies.

A flying Wani-Van! (A WV, not a VW.)

Anyways, this is what I think of when I have a spare moment and walk to the store for coffee in the morning. Besides, the new menu debuted to much acclaim- I am far happier with this one than the past ones. It needs an appropriate wine list, which I have to sort out now....

3 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Google Maps? Where we're going, we don't *need* Google Maps...

WV takes off

TO BE CONTINUED

Wanisan said...

damn. that is fine, fine fine!

You're coming on this trip, btw.

2treesandahorse said...

where I come from a wani is a completely different thing. So a flying wani van........