3.03.2011

///.

So I've been rather secretive regarding things concerning my future. I wish it was so more exciting than this, because it's not anything cool as moving to Hawaii and doing this.

I've got an idea. More than an idea, a well thought out one, that is to become a business, run by me. And it's so silly simple. Tried and true. Not overwhelming to pull off with my background. And it can make money. And it will give me the one thing I've craved pretty much for the last 10 years of my life: to be utterly, solely, absolutely the boss.

Cold Beer/Hot Dogs. That's the concept/name as I see it. With good music, of course. Local, natural hot dogs with my handmade, interesting condiments/toppings. Great/working-man brews, ice cold. Rawk music/non-rawk music. A tavern. My style. My work/effort.

Help is appreciate/needed. This is only in it's infancy, so don't quit your day jobs just yet! Now my secret is out....

4 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

That sounds damn cool. I remember you suggesting a variation on this idea when we were talking about Newtown's potential one day. It's obvious you've taken that long-standing idea and refined it and strengthened it and added some hot dogs.

Hell yeah. Do it.

Wanisan said...

You are very much correct in this observation sir. When it is deemed that a second locale is needed, Newtown is the spot!

Unknown said...

Will there be tot-dogs for the tree huggin vegetarians? I hope so!!

Ramon Shiloh said...

If you build the hot dog, they will come. Good luck,weenie.