1.02.2008

HNY 2008

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope you had a great time on the eve, and on the 1st.
My new evening was working until about 10:45, and then I raced to a party in Crown Hill.  It was alright, but they did have the greatest record collection I've seen to date....

Yesterday, over at Dustin's house, we had a traditional Southern New Year's day menu:
Fried Chicken and Hoppin' John.  That's black eyed peas and rice basically.  We also made banana margaritas, which cannot be consumed fast enough, as delicious as they are.

2007 is gone, but it was probably the most amazing year of my life.  From having a wonderful girlfriend, to starting up the business, to going on the South Island road trip, it was an epic year indeed.  May 2008 be just as great, or hopefully, better!

No comments: