3.05.2008

Tripping

I'm starting to make a pile in my (just cleaned up) room for stuff for my road trip.  Angie and I are leaving the night of the 16th, and will be gone till the 1st.  I have a big list I've realized.  And I can take a big list as well.  With an Honda Element we have a lot of space, but she just bought a roof rack, after a ridiculous amount of hassle.  But I'll let her tell that story (which I doubt she wants to revisit).
Anyways.  I think I've bought all the gear I'm going to need.  I like gear I've realized.  There's one new thing you can say you know about me:  Alligator likes gear.
And the number 1 question of the last 2 weeks:  What's your route?
For (hopefully, but I highly DOUBT) the last time:
Seattle to Portland
Portland to Redwoods Nat'l Park
Redwoods to San Fran
San Fran down Highway 1 to a park on the ocean out side of Santa Barbara
From there to Six Flags Magic Mountain (rollercoasters)
To San Diego
From SD to Joshua Tree Nat'l park
Then to the Grand Canyon
Then to Vegas
Then after I win big, to Sequoia Nat'l Park.
Then up I-5 to northern california/oregon border
Then back to Seattle

A lot of miles.  Some stops are a couple of nights.  Most are one.
It should be fun.

No comments: