3.13.2008

Windy

It's been windy like Wellington this week here in Seattle.

It reminds of the time pretty much the same time last year, right after I returned, when I was downtown at a corner. A huge gust came and these 2 women right next to me went crazy. I laughed out loud (unintentionally) and they looked at me. I just said to them, "this isn't windy. I know windy!" I then put on my cool sunglasses and jumped into my sports car and drove away.*


*That last sentence may not have happened. But it may have too....

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

The way I heard it, you jumped into your sports car and flew into the sky then flashed through time to 1955, where you had to get back to the future. And those yokels back in 1955 would say stuff and you'd say "This isn't windy! I know windy!" and they'd giggle and fall in love with you a whole lot. And you taught Chuck Berry how to rock or something. YEAH.

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh a whole lot!

T-Man