4.06.2008

3 things.

A couple un-related things:
-baseball season has started, which I love. The Mariners are going to be good to playoffs this year I think. They just need to sign Barry Bonds to fill the DH spot. Then we'll be solid.
-NCAA Tournament. I watched the semis last night, which were the 1st games I've really sat and watched this year. Memphis vs Kansas is going to be a good one I think, since they're 2 big and fast teams. There should be some awesome play. I couldn't believe that UK got up on North Carolina by 28 just over 1/2 way in the first half. I've never seen anything like it. UNC then came back as close as 4, then blew it again, and lost by 20.
-I went Paintballing for the 1st time. Had a blast, even though I got tagged a couple times. It was way out in the sticks of Duvall, and so we were in the forest, in the mud, and in the paint. I'm going again for sure.

Don't know what I'm doing today though....

No comments: