4.20.2008

Finding Satchmo'

Well, I found proof the Satchmo' exists:
He's so intelligent that he was able to delete pictures of himself of the trail- camera of my friends, and figured out a way to only leave pics of us on it!  That sneaky snake!

We were up in the remote foothills, following elk trails, sustaining ourselves on miner's lettuce and fiddlehead ferns.  In other words: eating things that taste like dirt.
It was nice to be out there, but it was cold (unseasonably, actually for those in other countries, i.e. SNOW).  Lots of elk around, supposedly there's a herd of over 200 living in those parts.

I went down to Oly after these adventures, and built some boxes with my dad for tasting ice cream out of at the markets.  They have a removable wire mesh tray to keep the ice cream off the dry ice directly.  Obviously, you can tell which one I made, and which one he made.  (But mine was done in 1/3 of the time!)

No comments: