1.16.2010

Grab Bag. Duex.

By request, more details:

-The Dart has been unused for nearly 2 weeks. When I went to get my parking pass out, the full weight of the door slammed on my ankle, thus hurting really bad!
-REI? I bought a bunch of stuff, like gaiters. That's hiking nerd stuff.
-I sung Ladies of the World, AND, Most Beautiful Girl in the Room. The former is much more difficult as it's higher and really is a duet, the latter is just wonderful.
-Rock, I nostril flared intimidation psyche-outed this girl.
-Paper, I had no strategy, and one needs a strategy.
-Scissors, no one uses scissors much, and I learned this is a good way to break the ice with strangers, because everyone knows the game, and it's pretty silly.

I'm done with the catering job officially. Going to Portland to see people this weekend. Be back Monday!

No comments: