1.13.2010

Grab Bag.

I felt like I should say something, but little seems worthy.

Finishing up at my current job, and will be starting the new, more difficult, challenging, rewarding job next week. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

Otherwise, it has been a week that has run the gamut: an epic rock-paper-scissors experience where I had an entire bar gambling and shouting; one of the most incredible football games of all time; flight of the conchords in karaoke form; an REI impulse shopping spree; the Dodge Dart being a vindictive car (I've been using my brothers newer Lexus...) that closed a very heavy steel door on my ankle's sweet spot.

There you go, it was a more interesting past few days than I thought!

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

Man. Give us more. I request one (1) more detail on each of these stories, except the RPS frenzy, that I want three (3) details, one each for rock, paper and scissors.

Yarr!