12.14.2010

Bits.

It's been busy. Busy for the December cooking man life. Although, I shouldn't complain- not as intense as it's been in the past. Maybe I am becoming better? Maybe business is down? Maybe a better team? A bit of them all?

Well, it's almost over. Good. I really am not a fan of the holidays, because of this negative association. You have fun, I work more. (And then there's the whole don't care much about the birthday party....).

New Years Day I am considering throwing a party that has perhaps a relation to festivus: you express your regrets of the last year, and then say how you've learned from the mistakes and how you're moving forward through the help of a support group/8-step program. There will be grog involved...

Looking forward to next weekend's supper out at Vashon Island. That will be covered for sure. I am beginning to think of this blog as a "major events only" place now. I am considering if I have as much love for this Alligator Love thing as I have in the past....something I am mulling over for the rest of the year. And on that bombshell, have a great day!

No comments: