12.31.2010

NYE.

Now that's messed up, in a delicious way.



Anyways, it's New Years Eve, and I am working until 10 or so, then hitting the mean streets to go to a masquerade ball. I made my own mask, and it's the first and last time I will ever buy glitter pens and stick on gems to "bedazzle" anything. But I am looking forward to going to a proper party- it's been a few years since I have done something of serious note. My goal: not to be as hung over as last year. Probability in achieving goal: high, since I don't think the bourbon market recovered it's production still...

The last week has been pretty relaxing, spending time with family and friends, celebrating and whatnot. Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

Ally of the Alligator said...

Happy 2011 to you El Wando! No, we didn't have as much fun as a masquerade, but next year, next year will be one to remember. No, I'm not talking about that conspiracy "end of the world" crap. I'm talking about something cooler! Haven't put much thought into yet.