9.20.2007

I'm back

I attack, alligator style!



Bite attack, again!



Hey everyone. I am here, even though it might seem like I'm stuck in the south of England....
My computer has hit it's limit, and I plan on getting a new one this weekend, if I have time. It's been too difficult to work with, and blogging has moved down the list of things to accomplish when it does work.

Anyways, things are going well. Still at the ice cream thing, and working more at the club, since Dustin has moved on to another job-which is good for him.

I also wanted to say that I saw the rumpus pics at Damon's blog, and I must say I noticed Jon Ball does take a nice picture. Really does. And when did Morgue get his "Hutt Valley" shirt?
I wish I had been there. It was nice to see all the people I know indeed.

Following the All Blacks at the WC, and have to say, I like the results....I found a bar I can go to to watch the games. It's the "Kangaroo and Kiwi Pub." Guess what it's deal is.
I'll be back after I get the new CPU, ro-bros.

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

Sweet as bro. I frikkin' love the photos.

My Hutt Valley t-shirt came home recently. I had missed it a great deal. The Rumpus was less Nails-y without your presence.

I imagine the Kangeroo & Kiwi Bar is a bar where captive marsupials and captive flightless birds fight for the entertainment of a rowdy, scantily clad female clientele.