9.28.2007

Relax

I am so stressed with how today has been looming for so long, and I just want it to be over with!
I'm leaving for the east coast at 10pm tonight, and will be leaving directly from work via taxi (they're paying and it's been an issue...). We're hella busy (did I just use "hella?") and I anticipate literally dropping everything I'm doing to get to the airport.
The chef is gone; his father passed away last week, and the burial is today. He shouldn't be there, but we don't have a sous chef. I've been so over worked I feel taken advantage of- I have all the responsibility without the title/compensation. And I have little help. The people coming in are almost not worth having. I cannot expect them to do a quality job, and they don't listen to the whole job's description.

Sorry, I am venting....

And there's more, which I won't regale you with the details of. Let's just say it's the last night of Ramadan....

I'll be around next week.

No comments: