10.23.2007

Best. Prank. Ever.

I found out today that one of my best friend's little brothers is a mastermind.
He goes to the same high school as I did, Capital High in Olympia, and he's a senior. The prank was done at the homecoming assembly, which, like all assemblies are stupid. But this one is really stupid, since it entails having skits that are voted on using the age old popularity contest thing.

So the prank was to crash the assembly with one guy dressed up as a giant penis wearing a Dubya mask. It gets better: the dubya "dick" shot the freshmen with a super-soaker filled with milk. (I didn't say it was a CLASSY prank!)

Here it is:


BTW, the woman chasing the penis out is the principal.

And the best part is that he didn't get caught! When it looked dire, a getaway car pulled up, and whisked him away. There is no proof of action for anyone involved.

Apparently, he's planning more. It's a skill he learned overseas....

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Awesome. SO much better than any prank I witnessed in my schooldays.

Where do you get a costume like that? Do you have to make it yourself?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was with him that day, the funniest part was calling shops asking for a "Giant Penis Costume." That got major laughs. He bought the costume at Spencers Gifts, a beer and sleeze shop in any US Mall.

-T