10.05.2007

Weekly Ramblins

This week offers a few things.
1st is the most important: Empire Ice Cream has received it's first press! It's not exceptional, but still loved. It's on the Stranger's (One of Seattle's weeklys- the one that had the blurb about THE PARTY, well, my going away party....but that's another story and I digress....) Blog. The blog is called "The Slog" (get it!?!?) . The little note was basically our weekly email- if you read this blog, you should be on the mailing list- pumped up by the food writer, whom I've reviewed a bar with, Bethany Jean Clement.
There are some interesting comments, some of which contain racial statements.

But it's all good, as they say.
We're supposed to be in the Seattle Times tomorrow.

The other thing about the Slog is it had a post on Senator Larry Craig. It was an online recipe of his on a collection called "Congress Cooks!" Amazing but true.

There might have been more stuff to write about, but it's too cold in my room- I must hide under covers, and so I leave you this true fact about me:

I fell on my head last night. Twice. Pile driver style.

No comments: