11.02.2007

saccharomyces cerevisiae

Howdy. It looks like I'm just hanging out solo on a Friday night at home. It's feels like a long while since I've just sat here, enjoying a beer/going to bed early/catching up on small projects. I haven't been dissed either- perhaps I'm dissing everyone else?....

Damon has left, a couple days ago, and his time here was greatly appreciated by me. It was nice to have a link to a past life...he did ask on his 1st night if I was planning to return. He got a lengthy reply, and told me in response, "so, Morgan got to you." I don't know if that's quite accurate, but something about Wellington definately "got" to me....
....I spoke to Morgan's mom Anne tonight, something I hadn't done in months, and she asked me if I was going to come to NZ. Hopefully in the spring I told her. We'll see....I'm having a "soul-searching" time right now in regards to my pay job, and, to keep things short and sweet, at least I have options (it's what Anne said).

So. We'll see. I'd love to take a 3 or 4 week trip down there. I would have the paid vacation to do it.

Ok. I'm just going to meld into the night. Listen to music. Drink another beer. Plot my next secret project, which involves apples and saccharomyces cerevisiae.

The night awaits!

No comments: