11.28.2007

Are you High!?!

hey everyone. I commence my re-telling of my Thanksgiving weekend here:

Saturday mid-day I drove down to Olympia with Angie, and we joined my family for the proper dinner. I roasted the bird, made stuffing, mashers, gravy, a green bean casserole (but not the nasty kind), and cornbread. Added to the mix by family: Cranberry sauce and this Jello/fruit mold, which is my favorite Andrews family food tradition. Seriously, it's AMAZING.

After rocking the Trivial Pursuit power hour, we went with my brother downtown to meet my friends Chris and Trever for drinks and shuffleboard at the Brotherhood. Outside the bar there's a Gyro cart called "gimpy's gyros." Apparently, the guy got in a bike accident, and used the money to do that....

Sunday was brunch at my momma's, and then Angie and I went for a walk with my dad. It was kind of crazy and structured now that I think about it....hmmmm.....it's quite difficult to split my time up when I go to Oly for only one night- so many people request my lovely company.

Well, it begins this week- the holiday madness. From Friday to the 16th of Dec, it will be work, work, work. Good thing for Angie she's going to Costa Rica. When I asked for the time off, I figured there would be a 1% chance I would get it. It was less than that: I got a reply of "Are you high!?!"

No comments: