10.03.2008

Veep-ers, Creepers

Last night at work, we listened to the vp debate.  I was amused by the things Sarah Palin said, or I should say, failed to say.  When she at one point boasted she wasn't going to answer the questions that the moderator asked of her, then she in effect, lost the debate.  She repeatedly turned answers to questions towards "Alaska is an energy producing state.....ENERGY INDEPENDENCE!" from questions regarding say, foreign policy.  When the only foreign policy experience you have is that Russia is kind of close, and Canada scratches your back, then great.
She brought no actual facts and numbers really, and the ones she did bring were de-bunked by Biden.
I don't need to go on, as everyone reading this blog feels the same as me (I hope).

But is it possible to one day have a more idiotic president than Dubya?  Scary.

No comments: