12.15.2009

knock out.

I felt like the last day of school was out after Saturday, I was that happy.
And so I went out to Moon Temple, a place that has drinks so strong, girls from the Southern Hemisphere would not even recognize them as such.
(Oh I made a new dish up: General Tso's Potstickers. Best. Thing. Ever.)

So I come home, and park on the street, but there's a car blocking the road in front of my house. It's 2:30am. So I park where I can, get out of the car, and hear that it's running. And the dome light is on. And there's no one in it.

I approach, but actually, there is someone in it: it's some dude reclined, passed out. And I'm like wft?

So I go to knock on his window, and see his pants are pulled down to just above his knees.

At this exact moment, my friend calls me. I tell him, "whatever you have to say, I've got something better." I don't know what to do. We mull options. Concluded that I knock on the window till he wakes, then walk away like nothing happened. I do it, and go inside. He stalls his car, and then moseys along into the night.

I didn't take any pictures. Sorry.

Working a reasonable amount of hours this week over 5 days! And then I'm doing the solid for my friend, which will be detailed here later.

No comments: