6.15.2010

Next.

Well, it came today: the news.

"Dear Mr Andrews
Thank you for your email.
I have completed the assessment of your EOI and I regret to advise that I am not able to invite you to apply for residence at this time. Please refer to my letter attached for further details.
I understand that my decision will come as a disappointment to you, however, we do not have the discretion to make exceptions to policy so must follow it as it currently stands.
If you would like to start a business in New Zeland you may be eligible to apply under one of the Business Categories below:
For more information regarding other categories including Silver Fern Policies please visit our website at
Kind regards
.....

So. A year and a half in the making, it is done. And I am right back to where I started: my only option is to start a business in NZ, which I need $100,000 for, and to employ 3 Kiwis.
Or, start a business with a Kiwi.
OR, marry one.

I am not surprised; I had a feeling this would be the answer once my NZQA assessment arrived. I can just imagine the case worker's relief of ridding me in her files. But I may be crazy at that. Now, what's next?

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

aaaaaargh

dammit


fuckity



FUCK



DAMN



Furious about this.

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm, starting a business with a kiwi......that must be an option.

*thinks*

Cal