6.23.2010

Wellington, WA.

First off, I just found out about Wellington Washington. I just saw it on google maps....

I am going camping, after watching the US beat Ghana on Saturday, and after working the opening breakfast shift (it will be the last one in this stretch!) I was looking on the map- thinking about the Wenatchee area, and saw the Wellington name around those parts.....

In proper Wellington news, the point of this upcoming camping trip is to sort out what is next. Is it NZ? Is it a letter to Jonathan Coleman once again? Is it formulating a business plan that one of you kindly readers/friends and/or acquaintances down under want to "go in on?" Or is this really a proper sign that my place is here in Seattle? Or do I take it that I really need to explore somewhere else? India? Argentina? Costa Rica? Chicago? D.C? I have no well formulated ideas, other than I am burnt out and behind at work. No days off, short a man, and things back-logging because I have to cook everyday, and it takes my full attention to keep the train rolling down those tracks....

So, plant some seeds in my head to ponder on while I am away....

4 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Go back to school somehow to get more points.

Fight club your way here.

Start an international Dodgeball league and get signed by the NZ time and then become a naturalised Kiwi.

Offer sexual favors to Jonathan Coleman.

I dunno man. Maybe thinking other places is the right call. I think it probably is, in fact. You've got to get yourself here eventually but you owe it to yourself to give other options serious consideration after this string of horrible crappiness.

d3vo said...

Your readership includes gamers and smart people, tell us about the business forming rules for residence and we will figure out how to help you.

2treesandahorse said...

kia kaha bro.

Take some time out, sort ya head talk to the nature gods and then

.....fight club your way there!!!!

Morgue, best ever advice given to anyone.

On a serious note. Not sure what ya going to do but ya friends are here to help and advice. Enjoy the relax and hopefully the answer will come.
Maybe we should all start doing the six degrees of separation thing to see how we may know with some clout and get some pressure on the NZ immigration.

ReckenRoll said...

If you want to talk about times abroad and how it was made to happen, I am happy to have discussions over food, drinks or games of Go Fish (although I prefer Texas Hold Em). Please advise.