1.04.2007

Vagabonds and facial hair.

Starting to make preperations for the trip to "Da" South Island. Leon has dumped his stuff on us, which is a pirate's booty of capming supply. What can I do with a gas cooker and a wok: Morgue WATCH OUT!
I need to get some other stuff in my clutches before we head, like fishing line and hooks. I also want to see if I can get a book on foraging in NZ. I plan to roam the south like a vagabond. Except without the smell.
Also, I cut off my beard, and am actually attaining my New Year's resolution (new facial hair). This is what I'm all about: setting realistic goals. Last year my NYR was putting man on mars-NOW. And you all know how that's turned out....or do you?!?!


hmmm....what else....finished our D&D game last night, which was great. I could tell people were beginning to perhaps become weary. Or maybe it was still fatigue from our epic day Tues. But we had to get er done for Leon, and we did.

Shihad this weekend. Get ready to rawk!

No comments: