8.28.2007

The ball is rolling as they say....

I'm sorry to all of you, since I came to my blog and realized it's been a week since I posted anything. My life right now seems devoid of the free time that was once wasted upon the internet. I don't know if that is a good thing-it seems as if it should be- since many hours of my life were spent doing just that....

We had our best weekend yet. It was bonkers! We sold out of everything except 1 flavor, To bring home empty coolers was excellent. To bring home the banks was nice as well. To have everyone want to trade their stuff for yours- so many that you have to tell people, "no," was pretty great too. Word is spreading for sure. I was also contacted by a woman who has a magazine about local food/eating that will be launching next summer that wants to talk about a photo shoot-a nd she hasn't even eaten our product yet. And there's a guy who has an "upscale catering van" he's doing some classy lunchtime things out of. He wants to talk too.

The ball is rolling as they say....

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

That is faaantastic. I'm so happy to see this come together after all your hard work and knowing where you hope to get to eventually!