8.31.2007

Big Weekend

It's Friday morning, and I've already assumed weekend position in my mind. I have an easy, if annoying day at work. We do inventory, literally counting how much we have of things, and it's really just time consuming. When I do it with Dustin, we go fast. I'm doing it with the chef today, and he's slow/exact. But we're closed for dinner, so I'll be done between 5-6 ish.

And then the long weekend.

Saturday: Make ice cream with Tom. We got another ice cream machine yesterday. So it will be sweet to finish in say, 4 hours at the most. And then Saturday will be spent getting ready for....

Sunday: Sell tons of ice cream. Not literally tons, but go crazy! I then get to have a dinner at a place I've been excited about eating at all week, Union. And then, who knows where....

Monday: Do nothing, or at least, whatever I want. It'll be my 1st day off since my family reunion-the last Saturday in July.

It's gonna be great.

No comments: