8.11.2007

Skillz

So my week of breakfasts is over, I lament it. By Friday, I was finally in the rythym of things- I cooked probably more breakfasts in one week, besides in the month of December, ever. I forgot that cooking eggs is challenging, probably the most challenging thing to cook, because the variables need to be, well, not varied. You have to have the pan at the right temp (hell-the right pan too) and the right amount of oil...etc, etc, blah, blah,

And my soups. God Damn, man, they were great. I have skills.....

This weekend, as many readers know since they're on the mailing list for the Epicurean Empire, we are unleashing the 1st sorbet for sale. Hand picked wild blackberry. It's amazing. Deep flavor, and a beautiful color too. And we have a secret flavor, using the famed ingredient from Alba. If you know/figure that one out, you'll be down like a clown Charlie Brown.

I haven't had a drink for 2 weeks, due to a bet, and I am contimplating what the 1st one to hit my mouth will be?

Oh, wait, it'll be Bourbon. Fine Bourbon.

Gonna catch the Burrito Bus for a late dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It wasn't fine bourbon or bourbon at all. It was un-delicious beer and your mouth was too burned to enjoy it.