12.01.2007

Adults Like Snow-Based Beverages!

It snowed today. A whiteout, which is pretty rare here in Seattle.

It all started shortly after I arrived at work, staring down a day of sprinting to get things done. We did get things done, but then as soon as food needed to go out, shite hit the fan, so to speak. Too many new people in the front of house, and too few in the kitchen....always the problem.

But the snow- I was really bummed I wasn't outside sledding with the Snow Dogz. I think I have to take a trip to the pass and sled this winter.
And by the time I left, at 11, it was raining/melting. On my lawn, I collected snow for a few snowballs, and a glassful. I now am having a cocktail, Whiskey and Snow. It's like shaved ice, with bourbon flavour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.