12.13.2007

Crazy like a Fox.

I hurt my back tonight at work, and can't figure when it happened. I was going to run, but now I want to sit. And even that feels moderately uncomfortable.

I have a story from the other night I want to share:
I had picked Angie and her friend up from the airport late (back from Costa Rica). Dropped off said friend, and was near her house by the fisherman's terminal, when we got flagged down by a guy. He ran over to the car, visibly upset, and said, "call the cops! My mom has been kidnapped!"
I called 911, and the explained my position to the dispatcher, who wanted to talk to the dude. He was right by the car, telling his story, which kinda was convoluted, and then when the dispatcher asked him where he was, he ran away with my phone. So I ran after him, leaving Angie in the car, in the road with the flashers on. After a couple more minutes of him talking to the dispatcher, I got the phone back, and the 1t thing she asked was "is this guy a little off his rocker?"
I replied, "perhaps, but the cops need to come here regardless." He was a little crazy....

So they were on there way and so were we.....

____
How do I keep Angie blocked from commenting? The Calery kids really have bad netiquette.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.