12.07.2007

Surprise Pockets (Not as tasty as Hot Pockets)

I got woken up this morning by someone calling, then as soon as I answered, they hung up. I think that's the worst. The only thing that got them off the hook, was that even if I had remembered to turn off my cell phone, I would've been woken by the recycle trucks lumbering through the alley below my house. Glass breaking is the best alarm clock.....

I might be in the thick of the work/holiday calendar, but it's emerged it's quite easy this year. It's like we didn't get tons of parties booked- a sign of the downward economy? I think it might be, since not going out is one of the things I do when I'm short on cash. Anyways, it's really a matter of showing up and trying to fit all the food into our closet/walk-in fridge.

And lastly for this post, I surprised myself last night, when I was watching a DVD. Apparently, there was an episode of SG-1 I hadn't seen yet. It was like wearing a jacket you haven't worn in a while, and finding $10 in the pocket.

I'm gonna go check my pockets!

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

Good lord, an unwatched SG-1 episode? That's incredible! How did it slip through your methodical watching process?

Perhaps you need to spend a few hours going through http://www.sg1archive.com/
making sure you haven't missed any others...