6.24.2008

Genghis Khan Likes Butter

This last weekend had some good moments.
Fri PM, house party at my friend Kenji's house, drinking margaritas and meeting a real life Kazak! Yakemash!
Sat, a day at the market, using the van. Afterwards, my dad came up, my brother came over and we went to the pitch 'n putt at Greenlake. I played fine, considering I hadn't swung a golf club in a few years. We then went to a pub for dinner, then to another pub to play darts, where, in the 1st game of cricket, I won in 9 turns! It was amazing. We then went to a place I thought was going to be quiet to play some cribbage with those guys, but I instead ended up talking to 2 girls.
Best part of the conversation: When they mentioned the Genghis Khan movie coming up, I mention I loved a movie that came out about him in 1989: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Ta-Dow!
Sunday was again spent at the market, and the evening was spent cursing after I mowed the extension cord for the lawn mower.  That is why YOU GET A GAS ONE (to my landlord).
And last night, there was trouble at the ice cream factory when the batter Dustin made last week that didn't have any sugar in it got run unbeknownst to me, producing butter.
I then spent 45 minutes cleaning the machine out.  When I corrected the rest of the batter that I found sugarless, by adding more sugar into it, I ran it.
It made more butter.
Seriously.


1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

Epicurean Empire presents: "Genghis" brand Sugar Butter!

Roaming the steppes with your hordes got you down? Yaks starting to get old hat? Or are you just tired of your boring old butter not having enough sugar?

Now, we take the hassle out of adding sugar to your butter with "Genghis" brand Sugar Butter! It's the super sweet treat that melts in your mouth!

For the Sugar Butter experience that you crave, you can't go better than "Genghis" brand Sugar Butter!

Available wherever fine butters are sold, and in the Mongol Empire.