6.26.2008

Urusai Baka ro! (In a mean voice)

I've been waiting for this day a while:
It's one of my best friends, Trever Santora's Last Supper. He's getting married this weekend, and the guys are going out for a blow-out, no holds barred Sushi with a capital "S" dinner in a tatami room at Maneki.

I'm eating all of the restaurants yellowtail. They don't even know!

One might ask: Are there going to be strippers, hoochies or just general shenanigans going on?
No women planned, because I realized that there's those guys, and then there's us.
Games/Plans: Read the same thing above. We are so used to making up our own fun off the cuff that we're just gonna roll- with our shit off safety as they say...

I am planning on getting drunk and shouting like a Yakuza thug while wearing a Hanshin Tigers baseball club headband. The same one I'm wearing in this old picture. Trever is the one standing next to me, Aki below.


Yes, my shirt said "callipygian"

No comments: