3.22.2009

Jamberoo Love.

Saturday night we had the final installment of Alligator-based parties for the summer.  I feel like the Great Gatsby, but poorer.  And less likely to hit and run....anyways:

The party was a good one:  Hawaiian food, nails once the weather was less shite, drinkin', bloody marys, and the hat that makes you roll 100 times harder than you normally do guest appearances.
And then more drinkin' on the town.  Yes, you could say we got it done.

Sunday was full recovery mode to be sure.  Unless you are Ben Davie, then you got another beatdown, but you'll have to ask him all about that yourself.

The proof is in the pudding.

Today I am packing up my stuff; I leave for the US tomorrow at 5pm.  I don't really want to go home, since it is all unknowns and doing those unenviable tasks of moving and finding work....lament, lament!

No comments: