4.13.2010

WRC.

I had the day off. Spent it planning my upcoming adventure camping, running errands, napping, reading, and I'm now making spaghetti and meatballs with pickled peppers and arugula/rocket.

My housemate Allison started talking about this story, and then just emailed it to me.
It's about a dude who bought a $500 car off craigslist and then entered it into the World Rally Championship, basically untested. And he finished 3rd.

I have 2 more days left at the restaurant, and then the weekend up to BC to see Beth. Should be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wani, glad to hear you're getting on the right path. Went down to the river today and found a big beautiful blondie. Nicole got anxious to leave, but she regretted it when I sauteed those tasty earthy delights. Now the whole place smells like essence of morchella, a new fragrance by Columbia Cottonwood. AWWWWWW...Give it a chance sometime.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I have some plans lined up : )