2.27.2007

Wai-Hai 2007

It's about time I posted the pics from Hawaii with the bros. Chris and I flew into Hawaii and scared the shite outta Trever, these are from the results of those epic days!
On the black sand beach

whacking, I mean fanning Chris.

I wove a hat out of palm fronds and became the coconut king of the beach.

At the top of the mountain, 14,000 feet up. The white are the clouds waaaaaay below us. I got really lightheaded, a bda sign of altitude sickness.

A few of the telescopes.

This is a photo with a regular camera through a MUCH smaller telescope, that accidently had the flash on. We caught Saturn in the image.

The beach preferred by Hawaiian Royalty. No Coconut Kings allowed.

But sandcastles are. This is after the 1st big wave. And this is also the 1st sand castle I built since the one in Portugal with Morgue and Leon. No caves for the winged monkeys.

CP goes CRAZY!


The End.

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

I totally have to publish that photo of our awesome sandcastle sometime.