5.20.2007

1st day off in 2 weeks!

Oh boy oh boy. I got to do NOTHING today. It was nice.
I went to a house party with a bad theme. I won't divulge what is was-I shouldn;t encourage it. But I dressed up as Andre Agassi. With the earrings and racket. There was plenty of the usual, except I found I am a complete natural at guitar hero 2. I now have something else to buy to waste my time on. And I look forward to it, for some reason.
This morning I ate at my new favorite breakfast place: SeƱor Moose Cafe in Ballard. Traditional Mexican breakfasts and coffee that was very tasty.
And I've lounged about all day, sleeping and listening to music. Thinking about ice cream.....

And still I haven't done a damn thing with my room. Leon, be proud that I was intimidated by the massivesness of Ikea, and left with NOTHING. I am building my bookcase this week I hope.

3 comments:

d3vo said...

Yo bro, want a visit late Oct/ early Nov?

2treesandahorse said...

dude ! you held off the ikea! awesome

Anonymous said...

Ikea is for particle board lover's! Long live rare, endangered, solid wood!