5.08.2007

Home Sweet Home

It is strange to think I have a place all of my own again. I know I had a home and an apartment in New Zealand, but for some reason this seems odd. I again have all my stuff, some of which I never brought out of storage for my last (super-choice) place. Thus, said items haven't seen daylight since January '05.
I have changed a lot since then, and it was a very different person I feel who packed those things away. Why did I keep this? And that! I forgot about that!

It's kinda cool, like a treasure chest.

I have started compiling a list of things I need for the room. It's a long one. Part of the problem is that I have either loaned things, or gotten rid of them. I need a couch. And a lamp. And a matress. And many other dumb small things you can live without, but make things seem nicer.
But on top of that list, are the letters, postcards and pictures all you kids will send to me.
I will email my address to you. (And if there's any people out there that read the blog that want to send me something, contact me and I'll give you my email address.)

And then, it will go on the wall and make me a happy Alligator.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wani, your blog rocks man, I was browsing the stories, Local Ingredients rock, how much is truffel oil? And roller derby d sport with a bush dance, where the hell is the audience, love it! Love ya with deep man love, and congrats on the new territory!

T-Bird

Morgan Davie said...

Congrats on the newhome, bro! Fantastic news. Look forward to seeing a pic of the place.

2treesandahorse said...

Dude, rock on (big bogan headbanging motion). Know what its like with storage (but not like you with time frame) got me boxes from Nz about a months ago. Was like "UM why?". SO "um Why".