8.19.2008

Marathons and whatnots

I am home from a marathon happy hour session with friends from work.
Highlights include:
-drinking multiple Mai Tais.  They're a great freakin' drink, rarely consumed regularly outside of the Hawaiian isles.
-Choosing my halloween costume: The Intergalactic Explorer on an Earth research mission who is also an alcoholic, female earthling-chaser.  When I do the voice it's really funny, I swear.  "Take me to your coldest malted barley-based beverages!"
-Playing pinball next to a hot/sassy blonde with a tattoo of the virgin mary holding rosaries that have an ice cream cone on the end of them.  Really.  She owes me a drink too.
-Having a #3 dog at Shorty's Coney Island.  Best hot dog experience of the summer.  Bar none.
-Having a Dick's deluxe and vanilla shake for the 1st time in 2 years with my best friend Aki, who is leaving for Syracuse shortly.  We reminisced over past experiences.  To past experiences!

No comments: