9.11.2009

Pervese and Often Baffling.

My feeble attempt at a Friday Linky. Feeble! HA! I will show you! (Is this a split personality blogging? Apparently!)

I was reading the perverse, and often baffling Vice Magazine, and it's issue this month is the Film Issue. There's a piece on Nollywood movies- that's right, Nigerian films. "a veritable movie factory that churns out 25,000 films a year at a budget of less than $10,000 each."

And in that story, it mentions this, which I looked up and was blown away, even more so than the Turkish Superman of a couple months back:

So that's pretty crazy.

And then there's this, which was a big deal a few years ago, and I remembered it whilst thinking about bad film adaptations. But of course, this is a GOOD one.

OK. My linky is short, but condensed full of awesomeness. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

You're perverse and often baffling.

Love the Nollywood article!