9.23.2009

Return to Power.

I am back on them internets. My hard drive died, as you know. That I could buy a new one, and replace it myself for less than $100 was great.
How do you spend the 4.5 hours installing your OS and downloading updates?

By cooking and drinking cold beer!

Contrary to the weather, which was insane for the 1st day of fall (30 degrees C!), I made fall-ish food. I celebrated Oktoberfest by making a braised pork dish with fresh cabbage, honeycrispapples, Hatch chili, and beer. And some other stuff. What beer do you drink whilst celebrating your hard drive return/Oktoberfest? Why, Molson Canadien of course. You hoser. It's Canada's second oldest company (after the Hudson Bay Company) AND North America's oldest brewery.
(All this Canadian trivia is for you Beth.)

Some random pics from the scene:

Seersucker. This is a man of action, not words.

The rental in Cali. Yeah, right.


Isak plans on searching for Incan Gold.

3 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

You look like a man who carries a gun in his briefcase.

2treesandahorse said...

Hey I was going to say that morgue.

Wanisan said...

Anyone who kills people in a suit like that WANTS everyone to know who did the damage. It's not really "urban camo"....