3.19.2010

Yo.

Yo. I need to say "Yo" more. Yo. Yo-Yo.

That's called a rap. A rap battle you just lost.

Yes. I've got little to point out, or shall I say, my days off were relatively lacking in action.
I did though, see a bum-couple break up because the dude had drank the last of the PBRs...
And I ate at nettletown, a restaurant housed in the former sitka & spruce locale on eastlake. It's owned by a girl who cooked for Matt Dillon, and her concept is lunch, influenced by her Swiss and Vietnamese heritage, as well as with local sourcing. There are some interesting things on the menu, and the food was good, but lacked the finish I was expecting. Such as: the soup. It needed more seasoning, and wasn't garnished. Or: my kale salad was a lot of kale, which equals fiber-tastic.
I also avoided, to the best of my abilities, the St. Patrick's day drinkers. Why do people get so excited to drink Guinness and wear green when they aren't even Irish? I don't get all crazy for Venezuelan Day, or whatever. I've never gotten that....

But I did eat some super-yum corned beef hash with a crazy fresh farm egg on it at work today. It was fine and dandy, like sugar-candy, yo.

No comments: