7.10.2007

It doesn't run on Biodiesel

I'm back in Seattle- been back for a couple of days, but it's been busy. Ice cream and thos things. We're going to have to push the release date back one week, so look for us at the Ballard Sunday Market on July 22nd. It also looks like our fruit flavor is going to be Apricot. We got a whole bunch of free, over-ripe apricots that we cooked forever till they broke down, and made this awesome, sweet-tart batch. Yummy!

Damon is booked for Seattle in October. I'm looking forward to this. Halloween party shenanigans! And I also hope I won't be so busy at work (like when Morgue came) for me to take off a day or two and do the Olympic peninsula. What do you want to do Damon?

My oldest-continuous-best friend, CP has just had all his years of toiling at the Boeing desk come to fruition. He sent me his pictures from the unveiling of the 787, the Dreamliner on Sunday. It's all composite, and more energy efficent than any other plane. But it doesn't run on biodiesel.......







He hopes it doesn't crash....but he only really worked on the storage bins, so we should be ok Chris....

1 comment:

Off-Black said...

The old adage is "if it looks right it'll fly right" and the Dreamliner rooks right. I thought the orignal concept looked even better, but the shape was made a little more conventional when it came to building it.