7.20.2007

Opening Weekend!!!

The next few days are crazy! On Sunday, we're open for business at the Sunday Market in Ballard. I am nervous as hell, and hoping it doesn't rain, which is really something I shouldn't have to think about at the end of July, eh? But it's a reality right now....
On Tuesday, we were at the factory making ice cream from 5pm until 1:15am, and it was great once it was over. I am the kind of person that gets real worked up up inside- I psyche myself out- and then everything goes well, and it's all good again....I am really proud of myself that I made it this far in such a short amount of time, and hope everything goes well.
I am sure it will.
We're off next weekend, which is kinda good, since I will pretty busy at my (real) job, or I should say, the bill paying one. We're putting 100% of what we make back into the company. We'll just let the beast grow.

I have little time for much else, so if I seem absent, please just hang with me, and feel proud for me. The 1st step in becoming my own boss!

No comments: