1.06.2009

Slow Food.

I got this the other night whilst video chatting with T-Man-Fu (I love that his dog Buddah has the facebook page with the current status: "Buddha is finishing the hedgehog so good."  Apparently his dog spells well enough, but hasn't quite mastered basic grammar....).
This FXcuisine has a love for food I tip my cap to.

Best of all are the photos of his trip to the slow food fair in Torino.  Lots of cool produce varietals, quirky traditional cheese, and underground pork based art.  I love it.

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

I think I never needed to hear the phrase "pork-based art".

Next mission: KAPITI!

Anonymous said...

So good Mr.Gator! I have taken ownership, since it was getting a little too much role playing my dog. Hey, did you ever locate chick pea pulp?