1.18.2009

Swim to Meat.

Not too much has gone on over the weekend; it was a quiet one.
Friday night I met Gregor, Morgan's friend from Scotland, and Malcom and I thought it'd be a grand idea to jump into the Wellington Harbor.  It was at the time, but a few hours later, still in wet shorts, it was slightly regrettable...
Saturday: I saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  I need to read the short story by Scott Fitzgerald.  I liked the movie enough, it was unconventional by Hollywood standards in style.
Sunday was all about celebrating Bef's birthday.  She threw her party early, since her birthday is superseded by the wedding next weekend.  I was the master of the grill, and when we went to play some cricket right before nightfall, I was a masher.  Nothin' but straight mash.
Today: Football.  Steelers vs Ravens right now, and it's looking good.  Making dinner tonight, meatloaf is on the plans.

No comments: