1.28.2009

Tenacious As.

I am currently fanatical about NZ immigration.  There is a story to tell, and it's lengthy.
I have just written a letter appealing for help to the Minister of Immigration.  I never would imagine that writing one letter could get anything done in the US, but with the population size of NZ, apparently, it's reasonable...
Bottom line is this: I want to stay, and my visitor's visa is to run out at the end of next month.  Meanwhile, NZ Immigration could take up to a year to award me anything, unless I get an offer of employment.  It's overwhelming, and frustrating.
I am going to get stressed out on this matter, I know, but it'll be curious if I'm willing to "go to the mat" for this.....what's my tenacity?
So, I do what I can, and find my path through the immigration minefield!

1 comment:

2treesandahorse said...

Dude I have been through this in this country. And still on going. Just pester the hell out of them. Actually you are less likely to get a letter from NZ immigration asking you to stop calling as I did from the Home office, so pester away.