10.18.2009

Oof-Dah, Tea.

Bef comes to Seattle tomorrow. What a treat she's in for.
We'll be: paintballing, salmon fishing, going to the shooting range, eating Ethiopian in the Central District (aka "Crackton."), visiting the Lusty Lady, playing poker on Aurora, and spitting off the top of the Space Needle.

And that's just Tuesday.

Ok. She reads this blog, so I have to make her a little nervous. I think Ballard is in store for Monday night. Nothing says, "Welcome to Seattle" like a little lutefisk! Oof-dah indeed!

Anyways, I've been listening to some choice Flight of the Conchords tracks that I regained recently via the library selection, which were forever lost in the great Tea Incident of Aught Nine, which was a actually a protest against the Immigration department of New Zealand, not an idiotic, random spillage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh god. What am I in for.