10.15.2009

Salisbury.

Oh it's oh so late, but I had a fun night with my dad.

We went to the Hudson alehouse neat the house; ate lamb and potato hash with a duck egg, and a very fine salad with Estrella dairy blue cheese. And great beer. Dad: drink more Scotch.

Then, to the mountaineers club for a talk from a guy who took used air canisters and turned them into pieces of art that sell for thousands. Interesting, but the dude was not very engaging. Kinda Ned Flander-ish.....

And then the Wedgewood Broiler, the coolest place I've never been. Old school dive. Dark, and cheap drinks, and I broke down and had a pretty nice Salisbury Steak (my favorite TV dinner of all time!)
We chatted to this girl who was in my age range, and she was more interested in him than I! (Pretty blatantly too!) Awesome. Love it.

Picking up my bike in the morning! Stoked. Maybe I'll go to the broiler......

No comments: